Working with Trudy and Her Team
No matter how large or small your project, Trudy takes pleasure in helping people achieve a healthier lifestyle. Her clients have called her “the funmaker,” as she feels that designing a home should be rewarding and enjoyable, not a source of stress! In addition to adding pleasure to the process, here are some of the benefits of creating a “green” home:
- By focusing on clean air in your home, your health will immediately be supported by giving your immune system relief from mold, mildew, dust, allergens, and VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- The products and furnishings that you will be choosing with Trudy are the very best quality, made to last.
- Your home’s value is enhanced, as low and non-toxic building materials and furnishings are greatly desirable in today’s environmentally aware market place.
- By incorporating natural materials, people find their spirits are raised, along with their sense of pride in making environmentally sound choices.
- Productivity is often enhanced, as the side effects of living with chemical by-products in your home can be fatigue, difficulty concentrating, and a general feeling of malaise. By raising the air quality, you may find yourself re-energized and enjoying life more.
- Instead of being overwhelmed by the environmental issues we face in the 21st century, you can take satisfaction in knowing you’re taking action to solve problems, while protecting your family’s health and wellbeing.
Contact Trudy at 203-838-8100 in Connecticut,
or at 508-228-1120 on Nantucket for a personal consultation.
After a discussion of your lifestyle and design needs, Trudy will create a written plan that outlines how you can work together, with a timeline for making your home a tranquil and healthy backdrop for your family’s life.
A Healthy Home is the Ultimate Luxury™!~ Trudy Dujardin
Photo Left: Michael Partenio; Right-Mark Borderud